This great FREE event, formerly known as the Active Aging Fair, provides access to local vendors with information on adult health, wellness, housing, transition, financial planning and more. Learn more about healthy living and resources available in your area!
Vendors will be located in the National Guard Gymnasium at the VMCC.
We are excited to offer several great Guest Speakers to discuss several health and wellness topics, including:
– Fit Bit Wearable Technology (The Grove Aquatic & Fitness Center): 9:15 a.m.
– Fraud Protection (Hiway Federal Credit Union): 9:45 a.m.
– Slowing the Aging Process (The Grove Aquatic & Fitness Center): 10:15 a.m.
– Outstanding Orchids (U of M Master Gardener): 10:45 a.m.
– Improving your Gait (Northwestern Health Services): 11:15 a.m.
– Preparing your Home for Sale (Bright Birch Real Estate): 11:30 a.m.
Interested in being a vendor? Contact Amy Crary at email@example.com or 651-554-3426.
Special thanks to our Sponsors, Hiway Federal Credit Union and Humana, for making this event possible!